Graphene is a graphene powder product developed by our company's, using physical mechanical stripping method production process. As this, the planar carbon six-element network structure is not destroyed , which has the characteristics of large diameter-thickness ratio, few disadvantages, good conductivity and thermal conductivity, good stability and high mechanical strength.
Graphene nanosheet products are mainly used in the field of electricity conduction and ink. As conductive additives in lithium ion electrode,the product makes up for the deficiency of graphitized carbon black. Graphitized carbon black has large surface area, while nanoparticle structures is high concentration , micron particles have moderate surface area and high anisotropy,so graphite single crystal particles is about ten times larger than carbon black particles, resulting in complementary properties.
1. Good conductivity and thermal conductivity: obtained by mechanical stripping method, the surface contains few oxygen functional groups
2.Large radius-thickness ratio , Small powder bulk density
3. Wide application: improve the conductivity, heat conduction, corrosion resistance, optical/thermal stability, strength, wear resistance and other properties of the material.
4. Good performance, good stability and high mechanical strength
Used in Graphene plastics, inks, composites, textiles to improve the conductivity, conduction/dissipation, anticorrosion, light and stability, strength, friction, etc.
五、Product Use Instruction
1. This product is powder material, easy to absorb moisture, please keep it tightly sealed in a dry environment (humidity <30%), and dry it in advance before use.Keep tightly sealed after opening.
2. It is suggested to use high-speed shearing, emulsifying, ultrasonic and other dispersing equipment to improve the dispersing effect of the product in the slurry.